We are well reckoned as one of the major Ceramic Hybrid Ball Bearings Exporters based in India. Our Ceramic Ball Bearing
is comprised of an outer and inner ring that is manufactured from high quality steel. Providing excellent performance, our Full Ceramic Ball Bearing is anti abrasive and non corrosive in nature.
Ceramic Ball (Product Introduction)
Ceramic ball specialties compared with steel ball :
- Material: silcon nitride (Si3N4), zirconia (ZrO2), and alumina (Al2O3)
- Specification: 1/64"~ 3/2", with different gauge.
- Precision : G3 ~ G20
- Usage: for bearing, inspection, and other rolling conditions.
- Capacity: 3 million pcs/month for 5/32" silicon nitride ball
- Lighter than steel
- Larger clastic modulus
- Lower friction coefficient, rolls more freely
- Lower coefficient of thermal expansion
- Superior surface finish
- Higher high-temperature hardness
- Never rust, and can roll without oil or grease
- Corrosion resistant than steel
We produce FULL CERAMIC BEARING and CERAMIC BALL BEARING
Full ceramic bearing means the inner ring, out ring, and ball are composed of ceramic materials including zirconia and silicon nitride. Ceramic ball bearing, also named hybrid bearing, means the ball is ceramic, while the out ring and inner ring are steel. Ceramic ball bearing could have identical structure with steel bearing.
Properties advantage, compared with metal bearing
- Higher limit speed: ceramic is lighter than steel, and can effectively restrain the centrifugal force, therefore enhances the limit speed.
- Higher precision usage: ceramic has higher hardness and elastic modulus than steel, which means ceramic bearing is stiffer, more rigid than steel bearing, thus can be used in higher precision condition.
- Longer life: lighter ceramic leads to lower centrifugal force, thus extends bearing life. Furthermore, friction coefficient of ceramic is lower than steel, which also extends bearing life.
- Higher temperature usage: ceramic is more mechanical stable at elevated temperature, thus could be used under higher temperature.
- Temperature-variation usage : ceramic has a lower thermal expansion coefficient, thus the clearance and the tolerance variation is lower than those of steel bearing, which leads to a large temperature-variation range usage of ceramic bearing.
- Better seizure resistance: ceramic has smaller thermal expansion coefficient, indicating less thermal deformation, thus enhance seizure resistance.
- Could run without oil or grease : ceramic never rusts and is self-lubricated, thus can be used in situation that requires no oil or greasc.
- Resistant to acid, alkai and salt: chemical industry is the largest potential application industry of ceramic bearing to eb exploited.
- More suitable for maganetic application: our ceramic bearing is non-magnetic, which means it is diffucult for magnetic particle to adhere on the race, thus reducing particle-abrasion.
Ceramic ball bearing is especially outstading in above first three items, while full ceramic bearing is outstanding in other items.
Full silicon nitride bearing is more superior than full zirconia bearing. It can endure higher temperature, and is more resistant to acid, alkai and salt.
For rough service environment, such as chemical, metallurgy, food, electric, medical industry etc. Our bearing products have been used as high-speed motor spindle bearing, high-precision machine spindle bearing, dental drill bearing, high speed wheelhead bearing, fishing bearing, etc.
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Enquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- Retainer Material: PTFE, NYLON, PEEK, stainless Steel or without retainer
- Precision: PO for full ceramic bearing and PO~P4 for ceramic ball bearing
- Major bearing series: deep groove ball bearing, angluar contact ball bearing, and thrust ball bearing.